Process & Requirements
Once your aircraft loan application is submitted and all required documents have been received, a credit decision can be made within 1-2 business days.
Upon credit approval, aircraft funding may be accomplished within 2-3 business days which will include sending loan documents that require your signature and gathering documents required for full aircraft funding.
Our website will automatically submit your loan application online.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIREMENTS FOR INITIAL APPROVAL AND/OR PRE-APPROVAL
- Completed & Signed Application
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Loan Amount Requested
- TWO (2) Years Signed Federal Tax Returns*
- TWO (2) Years W-2 Forms and Current Pay Stub**
- Aircraft Specs (not required for pre-approval)
* Recent Bank/Brokerage Summary statements to verify liquidity
**If applicant or co-applicant is self-employed please provide:
- Two (2) years signed personal and business tax returns to include all schedules
- Year to date financial statement to include balance sheet and profit and loss
- K-1 form(s) if applicable
- Brief history of the company
- Detailed list of all business debts including outstanding balance & monthly payments (if applicable)
|CUSTOMER IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS|
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act, as a part of your aircraft loan application process with National Aircraft Finance Company, we verify and record information that identifies new customers and signatory individuals added to an existing or new account.
When you open a loan account, we will need your name, address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number and other information that will allow us to identify you, such as your driver's license or other identifying documents.
In all cases, protection of customer's identity and confidentiality is our pledge to you.